The production ability of the machine sets a new industry standard in 8 inch shot blasters. Compact for mobility, and versatility for small to mid-sized applications.
- This lightweight, portable and powerful shot blaster has a production capacity of up to 800 square feet per hour.
- Engineered with an in-line separation system, this 230 volt, single phase shot blaster maximizes separation of abrasives (steel shot) and dust.
- The closed faced blast wheel design directs the maximum amount of steel abrasive to the surface being cleaned and profiled, this results in less maintenance cost to operate.
- The front swivel casters increase maneuverability and control for a more uniform and consistent profile.
- The side slide removable shot screen is easy to access and clean.
- The height adjustable handle, ergonomic placement of the blast wheel and shot valve controls greatly reduce operator fatigue.
- This shot blaster operates virtually dust-free when connected to the National 3477 HEPA dust collector.
- As an option, the 3396 has an alternative liners that reduce the blast width from 8 inches to 2, 4 or 6 inches; for line stripe preparation and removal.
Blasting Width: 8"
Max Height: 40 1/2"
Min Height: 37 1/2"
Max Length: 48 3/4"
Min Length: 46 1/2"
Weight: 288 lb
Speed: 0-98 ft/min
Blasting Capacity: Up to 800 sq. ft/hr
Motor Phase: Three (Power conversion from single phase to three phase)